Monday, July 21

mine Cold Box meme...

Lux tagged me a like a squillion years ago for the cold box meme, but the Giant Kitty has been hogging the compoooter. Now, I can finally do this meme.

"A fun and simple MEME for the hot summer. Show us a photo of the front of your Cold Box and tell us about at least one thing on it and one thing you keep inside of it! Tag your friends and remember to stay COOL!"


As you can see, my Cold Box is extremely boring to look at.
It doesn't even have a single magnet or anything on it.

BUT, sometimes, it can has a very handsome thing on it.
Don't you think my Cold Box looks awesome now?

Mine Mummy stuffs everything into the Cold Box, and sometimes she surprises herself with the things she finds in it.
I tooks a peep in the Cold Box just now and I spotted half a packet of chips which I think I remembered seeing when I first came here! I would like to see mine Mummy's face when she finds it!
There are nice things in it too.
I saw a piece of cake in there!
A piece of nice yummy cake!
Mine Mummy better share it with me!

Mummy! Can I has a cake?

Oh ya....I was supposed to tag someone else.
Alright! You know who I shall tags?
I tags the Giant Kitty!

Because he'll have to put the same Cold Box up for his meme and he'll HAVE to put a handsome pictor of me up on his blog!

17 comments:

Lux said...

Oh, Beethoven, you make that Cold Box look perfectly adorned! I hope you get some of that cake inside!

Anonymous said...

That second cold box pictor is indeed better. Something I found interesting - you have a rice cooker!

Monty Q. Kat said...

Cake???

Daisy said...

Your 'frigerator looks much nicer with you perched on top!

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

deer beethoven,
yer verree smart to tag boy fer dis meme ... becuz he hadta put yer hansum face on hiz blog!
luv--jh

Around Your Wrist said...

you look VERY handsome up there, beethoven!

what's wrapped on the handles of the fridge?

blt

MaoMao said...

hehe, alla us Ballicai like sittin on our cold boxie, too! Well, all of us ecksept Brainball. He's a big kitty and isn't as much on jumpin high up.

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Christine and FAZ said...

Beethoven that big magnet on top of your Cold Box looks just like you - it's amazing. Oh? It is you! FAZ

Rosemary B❤️ said...

I like your fridge with you on it!
I am going to go to your brothers bloggie now and see what he did... I hope he put your picture up!

Jans Funny Farm said...

Oh, Beethovan, you are not only handsome, you are devious!

Spike William and Angels China Cat and Willow said...

Oh, Beethoven, you look wonderful on your Cold Box. As you noticed, I have lots of stuff on my Cold Box but I am not on the Cold Box like you are...

Purrrrrrrs, China Cat

Kimo and Sabi said...

You need some stuff on yer cold box dood!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Oah Wowww.....
My human never allows me standing on the cold box~!
I think your mommy is a very kind mom!

zevo hussein calamari said...

That is a great pose on top of that big white box!

Mr. Hendrix said...

i think you're the best thing i've seen on a cold box so far! your mommy doesn't need magnets when she has you!

Shaggy and Scout said...

You are the nicest accessory imaginable to go on top of a cold box. Even a plain cold box.

The Cat Realm said...

Hahahahahahahaahha - I am still laughing about that wonderful strategy of yours to get your picture up on the blog of the Giant Kitty. I bet he is not such a giant anymore because someone looks very big to us! Or is that just because you sit on the fridge? We think you grew a lot!
Karl and Mrs. OZ