Saturday, July 19

i is gotted an award!

My furriend Ariel has given me this awesome award!
Thank you dear Ariel!

Lux also tagged me for the cold box meme.
I promise I'll do it later today!

I'm sorry I took so long to post this because you see, the Giant Kitty has been hogging the compoooter and hisses everytime I tried to ask something like "Is it my turn..."

He says that big brothers are busy and have very important things to do on the compoooter so little things like me should not always bother him.
Do you think I'll be as important as the Giant Kitty when I grows up?
What happens then when I've got important things to do as well?
Will mine Mummy buy another compoooter for me so we can each have a compoooter of our own?

I sure hope so!
I wishes I grows up soon!

5 comments:

Daisy said...

I am pretty sure you will need your very own computer!

Jans Funny Farm said...

We're sure if you lived here you'd have to share with 8 brothers and sister AND Jan! But perhaps your mom will buy you your own computer. If she does, can we visit?

Lux said...

Congratulations on your awardie, Beethoven. Just get to that meme whenever you can - I'm not timing you! ;-)

Yes, I do indeed think you'll be just as important as the Giant Kitty, if you're not already!

Anonymous said...

Your very welcome and I want my own computer too :)

meemsnyc said...

Wow Beethoven! We have never seen a fridge with nothing on it b4. We really think you look handsome on top of it! Very cute.