Monday, December 22

I is not going to stop crying...

Mine Mummy's huge bag is out again!
The Giant Kitty tells me she's flying off later today!
I wants to cry!Do you think I can hide myself in her huge bag and go away with her?
See! I packed all my clothes and even my favourite toy! I think these should be enough for 3 weeks?
Here I'm checking they're all properly packed in.
Yes! There's even enough room for me!
Mummy! I'm coming along ok?
What?
No?
Mine Mummy tooks all my stuff out and putted her stuff in and tells me even though I is a big MANcat and 1 year old already, I cannot go to China and Hongkong with her.
Why not Mummy????
I'm going to cry the whole time you're away, Mummy, if you do not brings me along!
Mummy!!!!

8 comments:

Everycat said...

POor 'Oven, it isn't fair is it? We hope your Mummy's trip is over very soon and she comes back quickly to you and the Boy.

Happy Christmas 'Oven & family

Whicky Wuudler

Jans Funny Farm said...

THREE WEEKS!!!! She's leaving you for THREE WEEKS??? Oh, Beethoven, we don't blame you for crying.

Anonymous said...

"Oh" No not again.I'm so glad I back home.I will visit you so don't be sad
"Hug" ...Ariel

Anonymous said...

Awww baby!!! Where is your gonna go? what is your gonna do??

Anonymous said...

I'd cwy too ! 3 weeks is forefer. You will haf to snuggle up to boy and keep each other company.

Kaz's Cats said...

Oh Oven, we're so sorry that your Mummy has to go away again. We thought that hanging out with you and the Giant Kitty would be enough for her.

Maybe she'll come back with lots of stories to tell you both about her trip.

Purrs to all of your family,

{{{hugs}}}

Gypsy & Tasha

ZOOLATRY said...

Happy First Christmas Beethoven... we're sure your bestest present will be when Mummy comes back home, so happy New Year, too.
Maggy and Zoey and Ann

zevo hussein calamari said...

Come stay with us until she comes home!
Sweet holidays dearest poose