Sunday, April 13

sleepy Sunday...

I think I sleep very handsomely, don't I?
I wonder why the Giant Kitty keeps laughing at the way I sleep?

See all the nice poses I has!


This was when I first came and the Giant Kitty first let me on the bed together with him.
As you can see, I was sleeping very properly and didn't dare to move much.
A little later, he allowed me to sleep together on the bed with him.
His corner is next to the pillow while mine is on mine Mummy's fuzzy blanket.
This is when the Giant Kitty is not sleeping while I is sleeping.
I sometimes like to take over his corner by the pillow when the weather is too hot for the fuzzy blanket.
This is me on mine Mummy and the fuzzy blanket.Sometimes you can practice yoga while sleeping.This is my yoga sleeping pose.This is my handsome mancat-in-training sleeping pose.I LOVE my fuzzy blanket, but the weather here is really too hot sometimes.
So I make do by just having my head touch the fuzzy blanket.Most of the time, I have sweet dreams while I sleeps.
I've a suggestion.
Why don't you guys who want to play, post your most creative sleeping poses on your bloggies and leave your links in my comments?
I've always wondered if other kitties sleep like me or the Giant Kitty.

PSSST: Don't say I told you guys, but....the Giant Kitty snores in his sleep! Heheheheh....

8 comments:

Daisy said...

You are a very good sleeper, Beethoven! And a young mancat like you needs lots of rest. I am going to have to see if we have any sleeping pictures of me...

meemsnyc said...

you two have some great sleeping poses!!

Anonymous said...

Awww you have so many cute sleeping poses :)

Shaggy and Scout said...

Wow! You are so flexible little guy!

Jans Funny Farm said...

Beethoven, You are a handsome mancat in training! Rest well.

The Furry Kids said...

Beethoven, we posted pictures of us sleeping on our bloggie today (4/15). Momma stinks at links, but we did make a sleepy post. :)

Rosemary B❤️ said...

You are very cute Beethoven. Nice stretching nappies

Cecil the Cougar: said...

You are very good at looking cute while sleeping, Beet! I fink that I has the SAME fuzzy blanket as you! If it is not the same, it is very close!