Tuesday, February 26

an award and pancakes...

I is gotted another award again!
Ariel gave me this award because I've got an inspiring blog!
(PSSST....and the Giant Kitty didn't get the award!)
I think I shall pass this award on to a few others.
Chase because he inspires me to grow up to be a great mancat like him;
Daisy because she inspires me to be aware of the latest fashion; and
Dragonheart and Merlin because they inspire me to be as great siblings with the Giant Kitty as they are to each other.

But honestly, sometimes it's not easy to be a good brother to the Giant Kitty all the time.
He's a nuisance!
Looky.
Here I am, sniffing at the heavenly smell of the pancake mix that mine Mummy made.
And then the Giant Kitty has to come and poke his nose in.
Cakes and stuff are meant only for me because mine Mummy does not allow the Giant Kitty to have them.
They're too fattening for him she says...*giggles*
But anyway, the Giant Kitty came and poked his huge nose in and mine Mummy had to remove the pancake mix and I can't have any.
Sometimes I think the Giant Kitty is not nice at all!
*sulks*

6 comments:

Daisy said...

Poor Beethoven! Sometimes it is hard to be the little kitty.

Congratulations on your award! And thank you for thinking of me, too! I can tell already that you are a very fashionable young Mancat.

Shaggy and Scout said...

You look so tiny next to that pot!!!
You are doing a good job with your snoopervising duties!

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

No, that was NOT very nice of the giant kitty. Concatulations on your award.

LZ said...

Thanks for the award little Man! As big kitties sometimes we watch out for little kitties so I think you should be able to learn some stuff from him. Though food is personal, its every cat for themselves!

Chase

Dr Tweety of da Fab Five said...

Oh be careful Beethoven, da GIANT kitty might tink da pot iz fur you. YIKES!
We lovez both you & da GIANT kitty.
-Dr Tweety

Rosie & Cheeto said...

oh yes, the fud fite will nevur end lil buddy!