Tuesday, August 21

mine Mummy and the Giant Kitteh are laughing at me...

You knows I really lubs the Giant Kitteh because I just lubs him so, but you knows the Giant Kitteh is also GIANT, and when he was trying to get down the bed just now, he steps over me and I reachs out because I lubs him so and I wants to gives him a hug and then I mades him trips over and then he steps on me, right in my middle.

And the Giant Kitteh is GIANT and when he steps on me I gaves a SQUEAK.

And both mine Mummy and the Giant Kitteh thinks it's so funny that I squeaks and they are both laughings at me now.

4 comments:

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I think that it is rude to laugh at you for speaking. Squeaking is cute!

Daisy said...

Wow, the Giant Kitteh is still gianter than you!

John Bellen said...

Well, as long as you weren't hurt, then it can be a little funny.

Jans Funny Farm said...

How rude of them to laugh at you because you squeaked. hehe. Um, we mean, haha ...Never mind.