Monday, November 2

I has been busy...

Sorry everybodys, I has been very very busy these few weeks and hasn't gots times to blogs at all. You see, I is being very very busy taking care of something very important!See this birdy! This is the mama birdy. 

The mama and papa birdies have come and builds their home inside this little opening at our wall, and they laid little eggs and the little eggs have hatched out to become tiny little birdies who cries non-stop!So I is being a very good neighbour these few weeks taking care of the tiny birdies and making sure they is safe while mama birdy goes out to finds noms for them!

I askeds the Giant Kitty very nicely if he thinks we ought to be good neighbors and invites the birdies family into our home. Then I can get to plays with little birdy friends! But I do not knows why the Giant Kitty looks at me like I is gone nuts.

He is not being a good neighbor at all!

5 comments:

Karen Jo said...

Ooooh, baby birdies and Momma birdy must be great fun to watch. I don't think it's a good idea to invite them inside the house, though. They can be really messy.

Sasha said...

Some little bird friends might be fun to play with.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

That's a lovely little birdie friend you have!

Nomi said...

If they come indoors, baby birdies will cry and poopie everywhere and then their mama and papa will not be happy with you !

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

maybe your mewmie can film the birdies and you can watch in on your tellie...we think that is safest for everyone