Wednesday, March 4

magic fishes....

Looky at what mine Mummy gotted!She maded so many fishes for us!
Looky! A fish for the Giant Kitty.
And a fish for me too, although it's a bit hard to see this fish since my plate is white.And looky at this!
At first I was quite worried because instead of water in our water bowl, we have an entire bowl of fishes instead!
So I batted and batted the fishes because I think they dranked up all our water in the water bowl!And I is glad I is wearing my Mr Happy shirt because these fishes were cold! I is glad to have Mr Happy to keep me warm.I batted and batted and the plates moved all around.But the fishes never returned the water to my bowl.So I crieds. Because I was worried I won't have any water to drink.
And then the Giant Kitty tolds me to stops crying because he's going to work some awesome magic.
And he tolds me to go and takes a nap and that when I wakes up, he would have magicked it so that all the fishes disappear and the water is back in our water bowl.
I almost couldn't believe him because how can he make the fishes disappear? I've been batting them around and they are still there! But he tolds me Looky here and he's a genius isn't he? And I have to admit that he is indeed a genius, and so I wented to take a nap like the Giant Kitty says.

And then when I wakes up,
the fishes really have disappeared and the water come back to our water dish!
The Giant Kitty is awesome isn't he?

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a drama. You're lucky to have the Giant kitty! Didn't you try to eat the fish?

The Island Cats said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Island Cats said...

Those are cool (or should we say cold?) fishies!!! And look how they magically turned into water!

Hey, we love your happy t-shirt too!

Daisy said...

Those fishes really are magical!

Nomi said...

Wow, the giant kitty is even more clever than I realised !!

meemsnyc said...

Oh wow, that is so awesome!!!! Love the fish ice cubes.

Anonymous said...

"Wow' those fishies are so cool and the giant kitty is magic :)

Jans Funny Farm said...

What a great brother the Giant Kitty is! He's a keeper.

Shaggy and Scout said...

Giant Kitty is a good brother whether he wants to admit it or not.
Those are great ice cubes! And the pile of fish in the bowl looks like the pile of fish on the place mat!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Now those look like fun fishes

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

We've given you an award. Please stop by our blog to bask in the glory.

Karen Jo said...

I like your magic fishies, Beethoven. The Giant Kitty was really clever to magic them to water. Didn't you try licking them? Or were they too cold for you to try that?

The Florida Furkids said...

We like those fishies....good thing the Giant Kitty knew magic and brought your water back!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Honey P. Sunshine said...

ha ha ha....dat is majik...luf yor shurt

The Cat Realm said...

Oh yes, that giant kitty is a genius! And we will have to tell our staff we want those fishes too - because in the summer it gets REALLY hot here and we always get ice in our water! But ice fish is even better!!!

Sasha said...

I have one of these that makes little ice kitties. Lynettea forgets to use it for me so I will have to remind her.

xy_meowie said...

ah yes giant kitty is so smart indeed. but im sure u learnt something tdy too oven! anw, u look so handsome in ur Mr Happy shirt!

Isis said...

In the summer my Mummy makes us little yummy chicken jellies to eat in trays like that! :) They are so fun to eat up they feel all wiggly in your mouth! ;)

Purrs,
Isis
x

MaoMao said...

Wowie, the giant kitty is great at workin magic! And those fishies look like fun.

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!